General terms and conditions of use
1. Subject of the contract
- El Serafy Trading and Distribution Company (hereinafter referred to as “El Serafy Parts”) provides its customers with the El Serafy Spare Parts platform via the link www.elserafyparts.com (i.e. natural persons who enter into a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly outside the scope of their trade, business or profession) and businessmen, i.e. natural or legal persons or partnerships with a legal person who or who, when entering into a legal transaction, act in the exercise of the permissibility of their trade or business or their profession) using the website operated by Ahzaa Al-Serafy (hereinafter referred to as “Jahzaa Al-Serafy”).
- Any of the Customer's terms and conditions that differ from or supplement these Terms and Conditions will not become part of the contract even if the banker's parts do not expressly object to them.
- El serafy parts are available for use 24 hours a day, 365 days a year (“System Uptime”). El serafy Parts guarantees the availability of the software at an annual rate of 98.5% (Service Level Agreement, also referred to as “SLA”). If maintenance work is required and El serafy spare parts are not available, El serafy spare parts will inform the customer of this in a timely manner, where possible. Failure of the software application as a result of maintenance work may not be considered part of the SLA. El serafy Spare Parts is not responsible for interruption of the Internet or network, especially for downtime where hardware and software cannot be accessed via the Internet as a result of technical problems or other problems beyond the control of El serafy Spare Parts (such as force majeure, third party error, etc.).
2. Register and use the El serafy spare parts platform
- It is possible to use El serafy parts without registering and creating a customer account. However, not all El serafy spare parts features are available to customers who do not have a customer account. Information about features available with and without an account can be found here.
- The customer can register by entering the data required for registration on the registration page and clicking on the “Register here” button.
- Once the registration process described above is completed, El serafy will provide the customer with login information. It is the customer's responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of the password. The Customer will keep the access password confidential, will not share it, will not allow or enable third parties to access it, and will take any necessary measures to ensure that its confidentiality is maintained. If this information is used incorrectly or is lost, or if the Customer suspects its loss or Used incorrectly, parts must be reported to Elserafy by email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- It is considered a defect if the performance under the contract does not meet the quality requirements agreed upon in the contract. The quality agreement is determined exclusively by the description of the services in the parts of the banker.
- Elserafy Parts shall provide a warranty for defects in the Contractual Services in accordance with the statutory provisions and in accordance with Section 5, provided that the defects are not based on Limitations of Availability (SLA), which are finally dealt with in Section 1.3. For clarification purposes: Services provided free of charge are without warranty.
- The Customer will support El serafy Spare Parts in the remediation of defects free of charge and will in particular provide all necessary documents, data, etc., which El serafy Spare Parts needs to analyze and remedy the defects.
- Information regarding quality and service life, together with any other information, cannot be considered a warranty in the legal sense unless expressly stated as such.
- The customer has no right to claim compensation. This does not apply to the Customer's claims for damages resulting from injury to life, limb or health or from breach of material contractual obligations (essential obligations) or from liability for other losses or damages arising from willful breach or gross negligence of duty on the part of El serafy Parts or its representatives. Legal representatives or their alternate agents. Within the meaning of these General Terms and Conditions, essential obligations are those obligations that allow the contract to be performed correctly and to fulfill its purpose, and which can therefore be relied upon by the Customer as a matter of course.
- In case of simple negligence of essential obligations, Parts of the Bank will only be liable for the loss or damage that has occurred and is typical for this type of contract, unless it includes claims for loss or damage from the client resulting from injury to life, a party or health. Claims for damages pursuant to Section 6.2 shall expire within one month.
- No liability for warranties
- After termination, El serafy will delete the customer's account and all data stored in it.
5. Term and termination
- The agreement regarding use of Elserafy parts shall last for an indefinite period. It may be terminated by either party at any time with a notice period of seven days.
- The statutory right to extraordinary termination without notice for good cause shall not be affected.
- Notice of termination must be given in writing (by letter, fax or email, for example).
- After termination, Elserafy parts will delete the customer's account and all data stored in it.
6. Legal place and jurisdiction
- The law of the Arab Republic of Egypt applies, with the exception of the United Nations Sales Convention.
- In the event of legal disputes, it is agreed that Egypt is the exclusive place of jurisdiction, although El serafy parts are also entitled to file a legal claim against the client in the place of general jurisdiction.
- All product images and numbers are for reference only without any obligation on El serafy parts.